2.03.2010

He's got the Big Boy Bed Blues

Connor got a new big-boy bed just after Christmas, and let's just say he has had a pretty rough go of it since then. He has some kind of aversion to the bed that I can't figure out. Maybe it's because I haven't bought him any real bedding yet, resulting in his bed looking like it's fit for a prison inmate.

He usually gets out of bed as soon as we leave the room. He will get his toys out, play for a while, and then fall asleep wherever he lands. As evidenced in the pics below, that can be in some pretty interesting places...or positions, rather. My personal favorite pic is this first one where he is wearing sunglasses...that's right, sunglasses! What can I say? The kid can't help but be cool, even when he's sleeping!!





If the potty training thing goes this smoothly, we are in big trouble!


2 comments:

Gramps and Grammy said...

Maybe the floor is softer than the mattress?

Liza said...

That is hilarious!!!! So cute!! I can't believe how OLD he looks to me...I haven't squeezed him in WAY too long!