9.27.2009

Ian's second "first day"



So, I know this post is a little late, but I wanted to post some pics from Ian's official first day of school. Besides, with a kid this handsome, you can never get enough pics, right?

Ian isn't much of a communicator, so when I asked him if he liked his first day, his response was, "I can't hear you". I assumed that meant he didn't want to talk about it, and I left him alone. Later, while he was playing in his room, I could hear him singing some songs that I remembered Elise learning in Kindergarten. I smiled to myself because I got my answer without having to drag it out of him.

Good luck in school, buddy. I know you will ROCK IT!!!


Love that smirk!!

BEST BUDS!!


1 comment:

Liza said...

Hey you! Aspen is sick today so I have spent some downtime checkin' out your blog and boy..that was fun!! I haven't talked to you for WAY too long! Ian looks so big on his first day pics..so cute! I loved catching up in your world. Call me when you're at Nutcracker this week and I will come meet you. :)