1.10.2012

Get 'er done.

So, our house got off to a slow start. We started digging in late August and it sorta went at a turtle's pace from there...a nearly dead turtle with three legs.

Fast forward to January (although there was nothing fast about it) and we are trucking now, people! This is a pic of the goings-on at the house yesterday. There were actually 5, count 'em 5, different subs busily at work...at the same time!! Yep, you heard it right, we are FINALLY in the business of home building. And it feels fab.


If you want my two cents...and you probably don't but it's my blog so whatevs...it is looking great.

Oh, and here's a sneak peak at the brick that stumped the world. Well, maybe not the world, but a lifelong brick mason from little ole' UT. His exact words were, "...in my 37 years of laying brick, I've never laid anything like this."

Cheers to us for being different. It's gonna be SUWEET!!!!


2 comments:

meg said...

Ok, from what I've heard you say about how weird your house and brick are, I've been expecting craziness. But, dude, it looks awesome! I can't wait to see the finished product!

Liza said...

I really love your brick! Very cool. Can't wait to see the finished product? How's it coming? Hope you are well.