4.09.2011

If you need me...

My recent lack of journaling/documenting/posting, etc. was due to nothing other than...well...life happening. And because of this thing called "life", a small storm, that I will call Blogapalooza*, is currently brewing. So, if you are at all interested in following the happenings of The Wirick Five, sit back, grab a beverage and enjoy! I will be right here...


*I love this term PALOOZA. It is an amazing term that can manage to take the simplest, mundane parts of a person's life and turn them slightly more "rockstar-esque". For example, you could say "dinnerpalooza" or "napapalooza" or "takingoutthetrashapalooza". OK - that last one was a bit of a stretch.

Anyway, go ahead and try it with your own life terms. See how it makes you feel. C'mon, I know you wanna...



1 comment:

Liza said...

So this is what it has come to....me reading your blog at 12:09 am catching up on your life. BOO!! Not nearly as satisfying as lunch but I have been highly entertained! You are such a great writer! I LOVED the "Steve" post. What a crack-up! I love that boy!! And Elise's birthday party!?! That is the cutest idea ever!! So fun! She looks so old! Another boo.