1.09.2011

Kleenex Alert

Elise had an opportunity, a couple of weeks ago, to do some background vocals on Jenny Phillips' latest CD. For those of you who don't know, Jenny Phillips is a local LDS musician who has quite an extensive collection of LDS CDs, books, manuals, etc... It was a great opportunity for Elise, and we had a great time in the studio seeing how it is all "done". The best part is that Jenny asked Elise back to do some solo vocals with her! We had a great time, once again, in the studio, and it was an amazing opportunity for Elise. Now if only we could get her mom and dad (and grandma, and aunt and various friends) to stop bawling every time they listen to the song...


To hear Elise and Jenny sing Gethsemane, go to:


Once you are there, enter your email address and then go to downloads. You will be able to download the song for free. But, I warn you...you may want to grab a kleenex...or twelve.

3 comments:

Gramps and Grammy said...

I am so impressed with my special grand-niece. Elise, You have a very special gift, one that has come to you rightly. I don't know your mom's musical background,but the Williams side of the family were very talented. Grandpa Williams family and Granny Williams family all had beautiful voices. How wonderful that you too have this gift from your Heavenly Father. Just think how many people will get to enjoy listening to you. Your mom is right, I cried too. It is so touching to hear someone you love sing so beautifully. Love Aunt Kathy in Monroe, Washington

Matt said...

WOW!!! That was amazing!! I knew Elise was talented....but that was really something to behold. I've heard that song somewhere, is it on the radio, like FM 100 on Sundays? I love it...so beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
Danielle

Heidi said...

I've already told you, but I LOVE it! So happy she got to do it!