7.21.2009

Camping - Wirick Style!!

So, those of you who know me know that I am not a real "outdoorsy" type of gal. In fact, I remember some of you actually laughing out loud last summer when I told you we were going "camping". (You know who you are...) Of course, we did have a screamin' hookup on an RV (thanks Ukenas). So, I guess it wasn't technically camping in the true sense of the word.

Well, this year we did 'ya one better. Our good friends, the Ukenas (once again), hooked us up with a cabin this time. The kids had a blast and the parents relaxed... a little. All in all, it was a great trip!! Maybe next year, we will go to a resort... :)

1 comment:

Liza said...

LOVE the slide show!!! So great! It looks like you had fun! I love catching up on your life via the internet...since we can't seem to pull off the real life version! :)